St Neots TKD are committed to treating your information securely and safeguarding your rights to confidentiality. We will ensure your personal information is processed in accordance with the provisions of the General Data Protection Regulation to promote accountability and transparency.
This privacy notice tells you what to expect when St Neot's TKD processes your personal information. Personal data shall be;
- Processed lawfully, fairly and in a transparent manner
- Collected for a specified and legitimate purpose
- Adequate, relevant and limited
- Kept no longer than is necessary
- Processed in line with your rights
- Not transferred to countries outside the European Union
For further information you can contact us
For independent advice about data protection, privacy and data sharing you can contact the Information Commissioner’s Office. Details can be found on their website
https://ico.org.uk/global/contact-us/ or contact them on 0303 123 1113
What information we collect:
We will only collect personal information when we need to.
The information we may collect includes, but is not restricted to, the following:
- Contact information including email address
- Date of birth
- Photographic ID
- Bank details
- Health and care issues
- Ethnicity, culture or religion
When you provide information about household members we assume that you do so with their full knowledge.
We try to ensure information is accurate, up to date and not kept for longer than necessary.
Special categories of personal data:
Special categories of data include:
- Racial or Ethnic origin
- Health Information
- Religious or Philosophical Beliefs
Special category data is used to monitor equality, diversity and inclusion and to ensure services are delivered appropriately.
What we do with the information we gather:
We require this information to enable us to deliver the relevant training to you and contact with training or grading information.
- Meet your needs in our service delivery
- Plan, develop and improve our products and services
- Contact legal guardians if required
- To contact you when a training session changes
- Enrol you in UK ITF to ensure insurance for training
- We may contact you for market research purposes and customer satisfaction surveys to help monitor performance and improve our services.
Accuracy of your information:
We endeavour to keep our records up to date. However, if any of your personal details change e.g. contact details, please let us know.
Who we share your information with:
Information sharing in our legitimate business interest may include:
Enrolling you into UK ITF (http://www.tkd.co.uk/)
We may also share information when required by law or to protect the legitimate interest of an individual.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect.
How long we keep your data:
ST Neot's retains personal information during the period of our relationship and for a set period afterwards to allow us to meet legal obligations.
We document retention schedules against different types of information. This is based on legal requirements and best practice.
If you would like further information please contact us
St Neot's is committed to upholding your rights in respect of your personal data
The law provides the following rights for individuals:
- The right to be informed
- The right of access
- The right to rectification
- The right to erase
- The right to restrict processing
- The right to data portability
- The right to object
- Rights in relation to automated decision making and profiling
Further information can be found on the Information Commissioner’s Office website
Access to personal information:
You have the right to request access to personal information we may hold about you by making a Subject Access Request application. If you would like to do this, you can email us..
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- Whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes. If this box is not available this means that under no circumstances will your details be shared unless required by law to do so.
- If you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so.
- Right to be forgotten, if you wish to be removed from our records you must email email@example.com with the request and we will remove your details. We will confirm the removal of the details within one month of the request.
St Neots TKD may change this policy from time to time by updating this page.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest or for third party applications. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Cookies can help analyse web traffic or let you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about webpage traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website. Please view the help section of your individual browser to see how you can change your settings.