Please see the times and venues for this week commencing 5th April
Monday 3rd May– Bank Holiday and there are no classes
Tuesday 4th May– Great Barford Village Hall Outside
Little Dragons 4:30pm – 5pm
Main School 5:05pm – 5:50pm
Wednesday 5th May– St Marys CofE School
Little Dragons 4:30pm – 5.15pm
Main School 5:30pm – 6:15pm
- If the weather is unsuitable for outdoor training students will receive notification within two hours of the training start time and Zoom classes will be run instead.
- Please wear appropriate footwear and clothing for the weather on the day, Doboks are not required while we are outside due to the inclement weather. Please bring a raincoat as we will still continue with classes if there is light rain.
- Please remember to bring water as there are no facilities open on site for access to any.
- We have no access to indoor facilities including toilets.
- Please ensure during drop off and collection of students social distancing is adhered to.
- Details of indoor classes will be sent nearer to 12th April when we are allowed to commence training inside.